Launch your Healthcare Career
Dynamo Healthcare Training Academy (DHTA) is a specialist provider dedicated to supporting young people to commence careers in healthcare, through excellent employer partnerships and focused training and development to meet specific roles.
At DHCTA we will support you to identify a career path and how to achieve it. It is very important to us that you are successful in your endeavours, and that your learning journey is enjoyable and interesting. It is essential that you learn to become effective employees, and who know how to reach your goals and aspirations. It is also important you know how to stay safe, well and happy as you become independent and self-sufficient in your own lives.
DHCTA will actively promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
DHCTA will ensure that principles are actively promoted which –
- Enable pupils to develop their self-knowledge, self-esteem and self-confidence
- Enable pupils to distinguish right from wrong and to respect the civil and criminal law of England
- Encourage pupils to accept responsibility for their behaviour, show initiative and understand how they can contribute positively to the lives of those living and working in the locality in which the school is situated and to society more widely
- Enable pupils to acquire a broad general knowledge of and respect for public institutions and services in England
- Further tolerance and harmony between different cultural traditions by enabling pupils to acquire an appreciation of and respect for their own and other cultures
- Encourage respect for other people, paying particular regard to the protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010
- Encourage respect for democracy and support for participation in the democratic process, including respect for the basis on which the law is made and applied in England.
You will have regular meetings with your personal tutor to ensure you feeling happy and confident on the programme.
There will also be extra support available for those who require it in order to reach your full potential.
Please contact us to discuss any concerns or questions you may have.