Social care is facing the worst workforce disaster in living memory as exhausted and underpaid carers quit the profession in their tens of thousands. A catastrophic cocktail of low wages, staff burnout, mandatory Covid jabs and post-Brexit immigration rules has brought the industry looking after our old and vulnerable to its knees.
Developing leaders in Health and Social Care is essential if we are to manage the social care crisis and show individuals they are valued and trusted to progress in their careers.
- Team Leader Level 3
- Operational Management Level 5
- Lead Practitioner in Adult Care Level 4
- Leader in Adult Care Level 5
- Assistant Practitioner for Health and Social Care Level 5
- Occupationally competent tutors/assessors
- Excellent feedback and returning employers
- Ofsted achieved
- Support to access funding and grants
- Eskills for Healthcare teaching support platform.
- Modules of learning to cover knowledge of course
- Flexible delivery to suite different learning needs
- Supports Off the Job learning Requirement
- Gather Certificates of evidence
- Learn at your pace, any place
Contact us on, or call 01736 753933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org