Are you unemployed and looking for work? Dynamo Healthcare Training are holding a Pre-employment Training Course at Truro Job Centre. Starting on Monday 23rd April, running for 14 days, finishing on Friday 11th May, 9:30am-4:30pm.
If you are unemployed and want to access work within Healthcare, we can support you to commence careers in a verity of roles, for example working with people with dementia or long term conditions, people with learning and physical disabilities and mental health services. The course will cover –
- Study skills
- Introduction to the health and social care sectors and understanding your role.
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and Diversity
- Work in a person-centred way
- Privacy and Dignity
- Fluids and Nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Basic life support/first aid with practical assessment
- Health and Safety
- Handling information
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Manual Handling with practical assessment
- CV writing/interview skills for the healthcare sector
- Confidence building/Personal Resilience
- Introduction to employers and the opportunity to access work
- Employer talks/presentations
You will achieve Infection, Prevention and Control, Care Framework Certificate Knowledge, accredited Work Skills Award, Certificate in Manual Handling and Basic First Aid and level 1 English and maths functional skills.
If you would like to attend the course please get in touch by calling Luke on 07764 328 353 or email email@example.com.
Please see here for further information.