Developing Cornwall’s Healthcare Workforce for the Future
Senior Leaders are found in small, medium and large organisations in the public, private or third sectors. Senior Leaders are a key component of all types of businesses where there is a workforce to lead, manage and support.
- CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
- Strategic Leadership
- Leading and Developing People to Optimise Performance
- Developing Organisational Strategy
- Strategic Project Management
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Strategic Marketing
- Values Based Leadership in Action
- Finance for Leaders
- Research Strategies
- Institute of Leadership and Management Dimensions of Leadership and Management Models
- You will complete a workbased project relevant to your role
- Level 2 English (if needed)
- Level 2 Maths (if needed)
Blended delivery including; E-portfolio, one to one support with an occupationally competent tutor through our virtual learning environment. This is a remote delivery programme tailored to your needs.
All Apprentices will undertake an End Point Assessment prior to successful completion of their apprenticeship. This includes
- Strategic business proposal, presentation with questioning
- Professional discussion underpinned by a portfolio of evidence
- Completion of a project and portfolio of evidence
Duration – 20 months
Cost: Government may fund up to 95% of training fees, it depends on the size of your organisation.