Developing Cornwall’s Healthcare Workforce for the Future
Leadership & Management Training
Dynamo Healthcare Training offers management training accredited by Pearson Awarding Body to support supervisors and managers develop their skills within their managerial roles. We are an endorsed provider with the Institute of Leadership and Management and learners will receive free membership with the Institute and have access to all their resources.
DHCT offers the Team Leader Supervisor Apprenticeship to all staff who are working in a supervisory capacity. It can be a progression from Customer Service, Business Administration, Adult Care Worker and Clinical healthcare.
Apprenticeships must complete
- BTEC Level 3 Cert in Management
- Institute of Leadership and Management Dimensions of Leadership and Management Models
- Achieve a minimum of Level 2 Maths and Level 2 English
All Apprentices will undertake an End Point Assessment prior to successful completion of their apprenticeship. This includes
- Scenarios based on-screen test
- Competency based interview
- Portfolio of evidence
- Professional discussion relating to CPD activity
Duration – 13 months
Cost: Government may fund up to 95% of training fees, it depends on the size of your organisation.
Delivery – Blended learning through one to one support with an occupationally competent tutor/assessor in the workplace and our virtual learning environment.