Launch your Healthcare Career
Dynamo Healthcare Training Academy (DHTA) is a specialist provider dedicated to supporting young people to commence careers in healthcare, through excellent employer partnerships and focused training and development to meet specific roles.
Dynamo Healthcare Training Academy
Dynamo Healthcare Training Academy is for those who know they don’t want to go to college and want to start earning. You are grown up and ready for the workplace, but not sure exactly what job you want. This is NOT College this is preparing for work.
Step 1 – Information, Advice and Guidance and Career Planning
You will receive one to one guidance and support to identify your chosen career path and see if health and social care is right for you.
Step 2 – Short Course
Choose from the following accredited level 2 courses all delivered with one-to- one support via our via our virtual classroom!
- End-of-Life Care
- Dementia Care
- Common Health Conditions
- Understanding Behavior that Challenges
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Principles of Care Planning
- Diabetes Management
- Infection Prevention and Control
Step 3 – Access to Work in healthcare flyer
Complete our Access to Work in Healthcare 2 weeks programme and receive 1 – 1 support.
What you will gain on this programme:
- The role of the healthcare worker
- Effective Communication
- Awareness of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Dementia
- Stress Management and Personal Resilience
- Work Skills
- CV and Letter Writing
- Interview Techniques
- Job Application Guidance
- Preparation for Work
- Progression Options
- Access to employers opportunities
- Infection, Prevention and Control Accreditation level 2 certificate
- Understand how to be safe and protect yourself and others in the workplace.
- Identify job vacancies matched to your skills.
- Help to access Employment
- Tailored CV and interview preparation specific to your goals.
Each learner will be supported to move onto an apprenticeship or employment and have a clear career plan before leaving our support.