Launch your Healthcare Career
Dynamo Healthcare Training Academy (DHTA) is a specialist provider dedicated to supporting young people to commence careers in healthcare, through excellent employer partnerships and focused training and development to meet specific roles.
Employability and Cadetship Programme
The Employability and Cadetship programme will consist of accredited and non accredited learning aims delivered within our Academy base in Hayle in Cornwall.
- Work Skills Level 2 Accredited programme consisting of:
- Skills and Values assessments
- Career planning and research
- Employability preparation training (CV Building, Interview preparation ect)
- Confidence building
- Personal Resilience and Stress awareness
- Goal Setting and meeting my objectives
- Volunteering and work experience opportunities leading to a chosen Apprenticeship pathway
- Care Framework Certificate Training for healthcare sectors
- Understand your role
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person centred way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding children
- Basic life support
- Health and safety
- Handling information
- Infection prevention and control
- NCFE specialist short courses to support extending learning opportunities for those who need it.
- Learners will undertake regular values and skills assessments to ensure they meet the requirements for working effectively.
- Learners will be taught in a business environment, where they will learn how to behave professionally.
- Learners will get the opportunity to research various healthcare settings in order to begin to decide which service or role they would like to prepare for work.
- Learners will have to undertake an element of voluntary work. It is important our young people understand and believe in Community Participation.
- At the end of the Cadetship they will be ready to commence their Apprenticeship.