Developing Cornwall’s Healthcare Workforce for the Future
Recruitment and Vacancies
Dynamo Healthcare Training Ltd supports people of all ages to commence careers in healthcare services through a variety of roles. We also support people to continually develop within their work role and enhance their career potential.
DHCT supports employers with workforce development and recruitment to fill short term or permanent positions. We currently do not charge for this service with the view that any new recruits would continue training in work with DHCT on an Adult Apprenticeship programme.
DHCT prepares unemployed people for the sector through our pre-employment programmes. We provide opportunities for unemployed people to meet local employers who are recruiting staff and match those who may be suitable. We provide increased support for those who need it with interview preparation, work skills and confidence building.
The Building Better Opportunities Working Together project is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund. The project aims to support 750 economically inactive and unemployed adults from the Atlantic and Moor area of Cornwall into education, training, job search or employment. It will work in partnership with 8 end to end delivery partners and 45 specialist spot purchase partners that have been selected to offer specialist services to address the multiple and complex participant needs.
The primary roles we support recruitment and training include, but not exclusive to:
• Care Assistant/Support Workers in any social care environment.
• Clinical Healthcare Assistants in GP practices, NHS Trusts and home care services supporting clinical practices.
• Medical/Healthcare Receptionists and other support services roles.
• Business Administrators
• Management Training
Please contact Dynamo Healthcare Training now if you would like to discuss any of these opportunities further
Support for Recruitment
At Dynamo Healthcare Training we recognise that recruitment can be a very time consuming and challenging process.
We have a great deal of experience in supporting the healthcare sectors with recruitment and offer a free matching service to providers where we then provide the training.
- You tell us your job role and provide a job description with salary and hours etc
- We create an advert for you to approve
- We will then undertake an initial telephone consultation to determine suitability and email applications to you for consultation.
- If you want to interview you can then contact them direct.
- If you decide to take them on you let us know so we can start the training process.
- We can support the interview process for young apprentice recruitment where needed.
Please view our recruitment process
Please contact us for further information