Developing Cornwall’s Healthcare Workforce for the Future
Dynamo offers a range of training opportunities to support the healthcare sector employers, from induction, short course for CPD and in work adult apprenticeships using various funding methods.
Remote Care Framework Induction Programme
Dynamo can provide fully funded induction training delivered virtually via Microsoft Teams which covers Care Framework Certificate, COVID support and infection, prevention and support. They work with employers to cover shadowing requirements and confirm competence.
Further details are on the Remote Care Framework Induction Programme flier.
Please contact us to discuss how we can support your business to recruit and train new inductees. 01736 753933 or email email@example.com
Apprenticeships in work training programmes
- Adult Care Worker Level 2 (Care Assistants and Support Workers)
- Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 (Senior Care Assistants and Senior Support Workers)
- Lead Practitioner in Adult Care Level 4
- Leader in Adult Care Level 5
- Healthcare support worker Level 2 (New Healthcare Assistants/HCA’s)
- Senior Clinical Healthcare support workers Level 3 (Healthcare Assistants/HCA’s)
- Assistant Practitioner in Healthcare level 5
- Medical Receptionist Apprenticeship Level 2
- Business Administration level 3
- Customer Services Practitioner Level 2
- Customer Services Specialist Level 3
- Team Leader/Supervisory Management Level 3
- Operational/Departmental Management Level 5
Short Course CPD
Dynamo can offer the following short course accredited programmes for individuals who are employed or unemployed and wish to undertake some Continuous Professional Development Modules. All of the programmes are accredited with NCFE and learners will be issued with a workbook to complete and support from an occupationally competent tutor.
• Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
• Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
• Certificate in Common Health Conditions
• Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
• Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
• Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
• Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
• Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
• Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
• Certificate in Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs
• Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
• Certificate in Team Leading
Please contact us to discuss or call 01736 753933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Support for Employers
Dynamo provides regular pre-employment to healthcare training programmes preparing individuals for working in health and social care roles.
We are working with the Job Centre to run monthly access to work in healthcare programmes.
The applicants will complete certification in the following:
- The role of the healthcare worker
- Effective Communication
- Work Skills Level 1 Certificate
- Infection, Prevention and Control Level 2 Certificate
- English, maths and ICT where they need it
If you are interested in working with us on our recruitment programmes, you can receive applications from potential employees to interview and determine if they are suitable for your work needs. Please contact us if you are interested in discussing.
01736 753933 or email email@example.com
E-Skills for healthcare interactive training platform
Dynamo has a platform of interactive training modules that employers and individuals can to develop their skills and knowledge. They can be used to support the off the job learning hours for the Apprenticeship provision or as stand alone CPD certificates.
Please view the list of modules here.
- Care Framework Induction
- Employability skills
- Health and Wellbeing support
- Clinical Skills Modules
- Supervisor and management
Please contact us if you are interested in accessing these 01736 753933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VR for healthcare
Dynamo has developed a range of VR tools and apps to support healthcare learning, skills refreshers and raising the profile of healthcare careers.
- Taking Blood Pressure
- Testing Blood Glucose
- Order of Draw
- Taking Temperature
- Using a slide sheet
- Recording and Reporting
- Recording MARS sheets
VR Career in Healthcare:
- Dementia Care Assistant in Residential Care
- LD Support Worker
- Nurse in GP services
- The Medical Receptionist
- The Domiciliary Care Assistant
If you are interested in accessing support please contact us 01736 753933 or email email@example.com