Developing Cornwall’s Healthcare Workforce for the Future
European Social Funding (ESF) programmes for Employers
Dynamo (DHCT) has been successful in securing a range of ESF funding projects to support employers in health and social care services.
We work with Proud to Care Cornwall and employer networks to ensure the packages of training meet employer needs, but if any employer has a need which has not been identified please do let us know and we can tailor some training for you to meet your needs.
Employer Led Skills (ELS) Funding is to support employers with workforce skills development.
DHCT has ELS funding until 2023 to offer fully funded training to employers to support their workforce development. This can be tailored to suit employer needs!
Employers are asking for:
Induction training to cover the Care Framework Certificate knowledge.
Infection Prevention Control
End of Life
Learning Disabilities Awareness
Understanding Behaviour Management
Mental Health and Stress Management
Stress Management and Personal Resilience
Flourish is an ESF funded project to enable employers to support their staff develop within their roles, promotional opportunities and increased salary’s.
DHCT is offering a variety of programmes to support employees.
- Aspiring Care Leaders Programme
- Understand leadership skills for care workers
- Understand yourself and raising self awareness
- Understand how to support others
- Mental Health Awareness and Personal Resilience
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Leading to Achieve Programme
- Leadership and Management
- Supervision and Appraisal
DHCT has funding from Community Led Local Development (CLLD) to support people in the Coast to Coast Areas in Cornwall (Camborne, Truro, Falmouth, Illogan, Redruth) to offer a Covid response support package to assist people to train for and gain employment in healthcare jobs.
We deliver monthly training course via virtual classroom (computer, tablet) that prepare people to work in healthcare and meet local employers which they can apply to for work.
What individuals will gain on this programme:
- The role of the healthcare worker
- Effective Communication
- Awareness of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Dementia
- Work Skills
- CV and Letter Writing
- Interview Techniques
- Job Application Guidance
- Preparation for Work
- Progression Options
- Access to employers opportunities
- Infection, Prevention and Control Accreditation
- Useful for any job in any sector!
- Understand how to be safe and protect yourself and others in the workplace.
Support for you:
- Identify job vacancies matched to your
- Help to access Employment/ Self-Employment:
- Tailored CV and interview preparation specific to your
- Build your confidence & personal
- One-to-one support where needed to meet employers!
If you would like to meet potential employees and work with us on this provision please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01736 753933