Dynamo Healthcare Training is supporting all Non-Levy employers (less than 3 million annual wage bill) in Cornwall to access the Government Digital Account Service (previously only for Levy Employers) and gain funding to pay 100% of their training costs for new and existing staff, when they link with a Levy employer who can transfer their funds.
From January 2020 SMEs who don’t pay the apprenticeship levy will have full access to the benefits of the Education and Skills Funding Agency’s (ESFA) digital apprenticeship service.
Apprenticeships that Dynamo offer:
|Care Worker, Care Assistant, Support Worker||Adult Care Level 2|
|Senior Care Worker, Senior Care Assistant, Senior Support Worker||Lead Adult Care Level 3|
|Care Managers||Leader in Adult Care Level 5|
|Administrators||Business Admin Level 3|
|New medical receptionists/new line Customer Services||Customer Services practitioner Level 2|
|Senior Customer Service advisors/senior medial receptionists||Customer Services Specialist level 3|
|New Healthcare Assistants||Healthcare Support Worker level 2|
|Senior Healthcare Assistants||Senior Healthcare Support Worker level 3|
|Team Leader/Supervisor||Team Leader level 3|
|Department Managers||Operational management level 5|
|Teaching Assistant||Teaching Assistant Level 3|
|Work based Mentor||Learning Mentor level 3|
Click here to watch the YouTube video on, Employer Levy Transfers.
Benefits of the digital apprenticeship service:
Previously available only to levy employers, full access to the digital apprenticeship service allows you to:
- Reserve apprenticeship funding
- Select suitable apprenticeship standard and end point assessment organisation
- Select a suitable provider from the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) to deliver your training
- Advertise an apprenticeship vacancy
- Give real-time feedback on the quality of training provision you receive
- Have greater control over the amount of funding paid to your training provider on your behalf
- Allocate a training provider of your choice to support you via the system
- Give permissions to your chosen training provider to undertake recruitment on your behalf, reserve funding, gain Levy transfer funds and ensure your staff data and progress is updated and monitored on the system
- You can now monitor and have far greater control over how you are being supported, how your staff are being trained and the amount of funding being allocated
Don’t miss out, contact Dynamo now!
Contact the office on 01736753933 or email@example.com