UPDATE as of April 20th 2020.
As you are all aware, the lockdown period for our country has been extended for a further 3 weeks. While this has caused higher levels of stress to many of you, the decision was carefully made to keep us safe. If you all do your part and stay home, we can beat this virus!
Please see below some tips for keeping healthy during lockdown:
- The most important thing is too stay hydrated! Being de-hydrated can slow down the speed of your brain
- Eating balanced foods! It is going to be very tempting falling into bad habits and not eating the correct foods, but make sure you are eating enough to help development and growth of your body.
- Once a day outside of your home. If you have a garden, use the space to do some home workouts, or even inside! The stairs are great for exercise.
- Writing down your feelings and emotions is a great way to release stress – keep a diary of how you feel in the days
- Yoga can reduce your stress levels significantly, and you can follow videos from your phone!
- Try to reduce your time watching TV, and sitting on mobile devices
If this lockdown is putting a real strain on your mental health, then please see the links below to gain support.
Papyrus – https://papyrus-uk.org/hopelineuk/
As a company we are adapting our ways in working, and although this has been a tough time for everyone, we have learnt new ways to support learning, which we will continue to use once this is over. If you are a learner with Dynamo, and you have ANY questions, please contact us! We are active on the office phone number 01736 753933 and across all our social media platforms!
Thank you for the support, stay safe everyone.