Developing Cornwall’s Healthcare Workforce for the Future
Dynamo Healthcare Training are running a fully-funded Access to Work course to support you into a job role fit for you.
This course runs for two weeks, and it is completely virtual, meaning you can complete it online from the comfort of your own home. The course provides knowledge and skills of how to kickstart your career in the healthcare sector. You will receive 1-1 support from our specialist tutor during and after the course, to help you to secure employment.
What you will gain from this course:
- Infection, Prevention and Control training
- Valuable work skills, such as CV writing and interview skills
- Mental Health and Personal Resilience training
- Confidence building
- Awareness of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Dementia
- 1.1 support from the tutor
We can support you to:
- Identify job vacancies matched to your skills
- Access employment or self-employment opportunities
- Tailor your CV and prepare for interviews
Emily, who was enrolled in the course last year, has said ‘The course has made such a difference to my life. Before the course started, I was un-employed and really struggling with my self-esteem and my confidence. I didn’t believe in myself! The course was thoroughly enjoyable from start to end and I found it very interesting and useful. My course tutor was fantastic. He really understood my situation and made me feel valued.’