What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. There are some countries and areas where there’s a higher chance of meeting people who have Coronavirus. Please see the following counties:
– Hong Kong
– North Italy
– South Korea
Symptoms of Coronavirus include:
- A cough
- A high temperature
- Shortness of breath
How is Coronavirus spread?
Coronavirus is a new illness, so we don’t know exactly how it’s spread. Making sure your hands are washed with warm, soapy water, before putting your hands in contact with your mouth, eyes and nose, and any other human. Viruses like Coronavirus can’t live outside the body for very long.
What to do –
– Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
– Put used tissues in the bin immediately
– Wash your hands with warm, soapy water often – use alcohol-based hand sanitizer gel if these are not available.
What not to do –
– Do not touch eyes, nose, mouth if your hands aren’t clean.
Check if you need medical help –
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
-You think you might have Coronavirus
– You’ve recently been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus
– You’ve been in contact with someone with Coronavirus
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51674696 – See the BBC website for the above image and more information. REF- NHS