Developing Cornwall’s Healthcare Workforce for the Future
Personal Assistant Apprenticeship Framework & Career Progression
The programme below will enable you to cover the Care Framework Certificate and Mandatory Training courses needed for every new member of staff in health and social care. At the end of the three weeks you will be ready to start your level 3 Health and Social Care Apprenticeship programme while being contracted to work. This must be supported by the employer!
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Effective Communication
- Equality and Diversity
- Health and safety, infection control, food hygiene and fire awareness
- Persona Development
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Understanding duty of care
- Working within a person centred approach
- Accredited First Aid and Accredited Manual Handling
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care
Learners will achieve:
- Level 3 QCF Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Level 3 BTEC Certificate in Preparing to work in Adult Social Care.
- Level 2 award in employment responsibilities and rights in health and social care
- Functional skills qualifications at level 2 in Maths, English and ICT.
You could progress towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
How do I proceed?
Contact Dynamo Healthcare Training for Further information