Developing Cornwall’s Healthcare Workforce for the Future
Clinical Healthcare Assistants
Young men and women from any background can enjoy exciting careers within the health sector. An apprenticeship is a stepping stone into your chosen career.
Do you want to work in the NHS or a GP practice, do you like helping people?
Healthcare apprenticeships can be very rewarding working with people to help them feel healthy and well.
Dynamo Healthcare Training supports people who want to commence careers within healthcare within Cornwall.
What is Clinical Healthcare?
- Clinical Healthcare Support is for anyone who is working as a Clinical Healthcare Assistant in a GP practice, NHS Trust or Homecare Services providing clinical procedures.
Clinical Healthcare Assistants Progression Opportunities
Learners can progress from level 2 to level 3 within the apprenticeship framework then as their knowledge and skills are enhanced and they receive greater responsibilities within the work place they can achieve other higher Nationally Recognised qualifications which are mapped to job roles.
Level 2 Clinical Healthcare Apprenticeship can progress towards:
- Level 3 Clinical Healthcare Support Apprenticeship, which includes:
- Level 3 QCF Diploma Clinical Healthcare Support
- Level 3 BTEC Award in Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths.
How do I proceed?
Please contact Dynamo Healthcare Training Academy for further information.