Here at Dynamo, we are committed to helping you harness your skills and strengths to find work roles that are right for you.
We are here if you are unemployed and looking to kickstart your new career path and access work!
We tailor our support to you:
- We can help you to become your own boss or to start an adult apprenticeship.
- We can support you into employment or into volunteering opportunities.
- And if you fancy gaining more skills, our Level 2 Certificates range from ‘Creating Your Own Start-Up’ to topics such as ‘Awareness of Mental Health Conditions’.
What we offer on our 10-day Access to Work Course in which you explore:
- Who am I/ What do you like?
- What are my strengths and aspirations?
- Turn your aspirations into reality Your Entrepreneurial and Enterprise Skills.
- Could you be your own boss?
Help to access Employment/ Self-Employment.
- Tailored CV and Interview preparation specific to your goals.
- Build your confidence and personal resilience.
One-to-one support where needed to meet employment.
Interested in Healthcare roles?
Our 15-day Preparation to Healthcare Course is the perfect introduction or refresher to the sector!
- Introduction to the Health and Social Care sectors and understanding your role.
- Duty of Care & Equality and Diversity.
- Work in a person-centred way.
- Communication, Privacy and Dignity.
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities.
- Health and Safety in the workplace & Infection Control
- Safeguarding Adults and Safeguarding Children.
- Manual Handling and Basic First Aid
Our courses are fully funded, and we offer our full support after the course to help you to pursue and achieve your goals!
For course dates and venues, more information or to sign-up to the course, please give us a call on: 0764 328 353, or drop us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org