Launch your Healthcare Career
Dynamo Healthcare Training Academy (DHTA) is a specialist provider dedicated to supporting young people to commence careers in healthcare, through excellent employer partnerships and focused training and development to meet specific roles.
Mission & Values
The Aim of the Academy is to:
Provide high quality training and development for young people in Cornwall and to prepare them for specific jobs and roles in the healthcare sectors.
Our objectives are to:
- Offer a specialist service for local young people and local employers through small community based Academies.
- Support employers with recruitment, training and workforce development.
- Provide career opportunities for young people and prepare them for specific jobs in the healthcare sectors.
- Support employers through tailored training and recruitment programmes.
- Help mobilise a social care workforce. By working with Cornwall’s Wheels to Work programme and offering a Moped hire/purchase scheme for learners who need to travel for work.
- Raise the profile of health and social care as a real career option for young people.
- Work with employers to ensure the curriculum is fit for purpose for specific jobs.
Work in partnership with local Colleges and training provider networks to support the development of Cornwall’s Healthcare Workforce of the Future
Innovative teaching and learning – through exciting innovative teaching and learning platforms enabling blended learning approaches, that specifically meets our learners and employer’s needs. All learners have access to online moodles and e-portfolio systems.
Communication – Effective communication is vital to the success of any business and DHCTA promotes clear lines of communication that enables all the team to fully consult and have the opportunity to influence policy and the efficiency of day to day practices.
Innovation in Business – encouraging our team to be autonomous and creative in their ideas and proposals for future growth of the company
High Quality – through robust quality assurance processes and outstanding external verification reports, meeting all Ofsted, awarding body and EFA/SFA funding requirements at all times
Our Learners – through supportive teaching and learning packages, we will support all learners of all ages to successfully complete their chosen programme
Our staff – through continual professional development and utilising high quality occupationally competent staff within the education and healthcare sectors, DHCTA provides the best support for our staff to provide the highest quality support to our learners and employers
Individuality and Equality of Opportunities – supporting our staff and learners to develop, learn and grow in a supportive environment that fosters growth and development
Our Customers/Employers – through excellent feedback and evaluation processes DHCT ensures that all customers are listened to and supported to receive the best possible support
Excellent Customer Services – through polite, knowledgeable staff that provide information, advice and guidance that is effective and specifically meets our customer’s needs within a supportive environment.
Health, Well Being and Happiness – DHCTA promotes Health and Well-being for individuals, the community and organisations. We believe that positive health and well-being promotes happiness, leading to effectiveness and efficiency within all areas of life.