We are expanding our team!
We are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator to join our team based in Hayle!
Responsibilities will include:
- Be part of the sign-up process, liaising with Centre administrator to ensure procedure is followed correctly
- Enrol new learners on various systems
- Registering learners with the awarding body on the correct programme
- Supporting the project team to meet project requirements
- Uploading data to and informing the Centre administrator of any concerns
- Saving and scanning learner reviews in the relevant folders
- Monitoring learner progress
- Monitoring learner progression
- Supporting administration of paperwork
If this sounds like something for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via indeed: https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=0124d94488f84da2&fbclid=IwAR1KNg5mWydquGa3sAx1Dz_Dto3nUJTXHTFZ5BlkeGU7N_vigf6PNDZABqc&from=mobRdr&utm_source=%2Fm%2F&utm_medium=redir&utm_campaign=d
We are also recruiting for a Clinical Practice Educator.
We are looking for a qualified nurse to teach and assess our Level 3 HCAs and Level 5 Assistant Practitioner Apprenticeship learners. All learners are employed in Cornwall at GP practices and health and social care services and we deliver the training and assess their competence.
You can be trained to become an NVQ assessor if you do not already hold a relevant qualification, but prior experience of teaching, training or assessment is essential.
You can be qualified and experiences up to level 5 your self to apply for this position and we will train you to become a qualified assessor.
To deliver Clinical skills, training and assessment with learners undertaking Clinical Health Apprenticeships (healthcare support and senior healthcare support). You will be working with a variety of employers from different clinical environments, to enable candidates to successfully achieve their qualification.
If this sounds like something for you, contact email@example.com or apply via indeed: https://uk.indeed.com/cmp/Dynamo-Healthcare-Training-Ltd/jobs?jk=f1a6d200f4431068&start=0