Launch your Healthcare Career
Dynamo Healthcare Training Academy (DHTA) is a specialist provider dedicated to supporting young people to commence careers in healthcare, through excellent employer partnerships and focused training and development to meet specific roles.
As healthcare Cadets in the first stage, young people will be given the opportunity to research different healthcare services and client groups to determine what role is best suited to them. They will learn the foundation knowledge needed for all healthcare roles.
Cadets will complete the BTEC First Level 2 Certificate in Health and Social Care.
- Human Lifespan Development
- Health and Social Care Values
- Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
- Healthy Living
- Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care
- Services in Health and Social Care
- The Health and Social Care Sector
- Promoting Health and Wellbeing
Not only will they be provided with the knowledge and skills they need for their roles, they will undertake values assessments and regular skills assessments within our simulation centre to ensure they can support clients/patients with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- Learners will wear a uniform from this stage and begin learning the work skills necessary gaining and sustaining employment.
- Learners will undertake regular values and skills assessments to ensure they meet the requirements for working effectively.
- Learners will be taught in a business environment, where they will learn how to behave professionally.
- Learners will get the opportunity to research various healthcare settings in order to begin to decide which service or role they would like to prepare for work.
- Learners will have to undertake an element of voluntary work. It is important our young people understand and believe in Community Participation.
- At the end of the Cadetship they will be ready to commence their Apprenticeship.